Whit’s Friday Faves
Well, today is Friday and it’s time for my favorite thing of the week. I should write a disclaimer though because in all honesty, this fave has been around for a while. I’m talking about the perfect fall rain boots for mom.
The stylish, simple, tall, adjustable Hunter rain boots.
These rubber gems are life savers when it comes to doing all the outdoorsy mom things. Especially during fall, when there is rain, mud, snow, sleet and all the yucky conditions. Read on for my 3 reasons why I picked today’s Friday Fave! This post contains affiliate links.
Why a Friday Fave?
Let’s talk about why all moms [outdoorsy or not] should own Hunter boots.
- SIMPLE: Easily slip on for mucky trips to the park, walking through the yard, traipsing through the parking lot to run errands.
- STYLISH: Lots of cute colors, variety of sizes and designs, can be paired with most outfits as a stylish yet functional rain or snow boot.
- FUNCTIONAL: Keep your feet dry and can be easily cleaned.
Tips for purchasing.
- Hunter boots are only sold in whole sizes. I opted for a size up because I wanted room to fit socks in there. They will be bulky and look huge, but you’ll be glad you sized up!
- They are not warm. These boots are not designed to be warm, so I definitely recommend the Hunter Boot Socks or another type of warm, wool sock.
That’s it for Whit’s Friday Faves. If you are a mom and don’t have your Hunter boots yet, I think maybe you should add that to your Christmas wish list! I know I am eyeing some new colors…
Happy adventuring friends!